Stripe payment failed

Hi there, help needed. I have setup my Stripe proper but payment can’t seem to go through. From the Stripe, the payment is recorded by INCOMPLETE. Here’s a screenshot of the Events and Logs.
There was an error on “A request to create a PaymentIntent failed”.

And here’s what the checkout page error message shows.

1 Like

From the Stripe dashboard, there is also the following error message.

“message”: “Stripe doesn’t currently support application fees for platforms in US with connected accounts in MY.”
“type”: “invalid_request_error”

Please don’t tell me this doesn’t work because Webflow is based in the US and because I am charging in Malaysia, Stripe is not supporting and Webflow is unable to take platform fees? Arghh. If this is the case, Webflow should have made it clear and upfront.

What can I do to solve this? We have spent some time uploading products up. :frowning:

If the main issue is this:

“message”: “Stripe doesn’t currently support application fees for platforms in US with connected accounts in MY.”

I am wondering if a workaround can be achived if I upgrade to the PLUS plan which requires 0% transaction fee. This way, no amount will be deducted from Stripe Connect since it’s incompatible with non-US Stripe account.

Hi @howiechang, I am currently looking into this to see what the support is for application fees and Stripe accounts in Malaysia. I will reach back out as soon as I have more information.

Hi there @johnramos . I am in contact with Riley from Support.
But here’s what I found. I have tested Stripe by upgrading to the PLUS plan (which have 0% transaction fee) and it works as expected. This is confirmation that the culprit is the 2% transaction fee via Stripe Connect which is not compatible with Stripe (Malaysia).

Hi @howiechang , sounds good. The team has been notified about this and we’ll be looking into it. Thanks!

Hi @johnramos , would love to get an update on this matter as I am about to suggest a Webflow + Stripe integration for my next project.

Hi @dennyhartanto, the team is looking into it, but at the moment there is not a solution for the 2% transaction fee not working with a Stripe account in Malaysia. It might be a Stripe limitation but we are investigating further. I will reach back out as soon as I have more information.

Orders with Stripe accounts in other countries are able to be processed without issue.

1 Like

After connecting with Stripe Support, this is what they have told me

2 Likes

I Have the same error too. all my transaction. I’m from PH. Please help me webflow

Is the issue resolved now?

Getting a similar issue from India, I have paid for the yearly plan and what I see now is I am not able to accept even a single payment. :frowning:
@johnramos please help.

I’m Having the same issue here in Brazil. Do you gout any response or solution for this problem?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem from Brazil.

“Stripe doesn’t currently support application fees for platforms in US with connected accounts in BR.”

Do you think that a Plus plan can kill this problem?

1 Like

Hello, I am Allaxw from Malaysia, I enountered same issue with Warriorplus and JVZoo account connected to Stripe MY. Wondering if this issue will happen if I have Stripe SG account ?

Here I saw few countries have same issues, look like all happened to non tier-1 countries

Hello, guys… I am Lucas from Brazil and still having the same issue. I’m trying to connect with webflow > memberstack > stripe and the message for all my transactions says the same.

Anyone with an update?

1 Like

I don’t think so. It would be better to consult with the support

Hi all

Any updates on these issues?

Thank you

I discovered with Webflow support that I have to upgrade my plan to make it work, on this new plan webflow don’t try to get payment taxes and the bug doesn’t happen.

The problem is here:

Salve mano, você conseguiu resolver esse problema assinando esse plano com %fee ?