Stripe Subscriptions Integration

I’m looking for some initial help on integrating my STRIPE subscriptions into a product with the use of the either the “CHECKOUT” feature in stripe or another way. Any work being done in this regard?

In particular… I’ve got a handful of products already created in Stripe, some are subscriptions and others are just once. Trying to integrate into Stripe for these use cases, to see if Webflow is the right tool for the project I am working on.

I’ve been browsing the forum, I came across this issue and thought I would step in for a bit.

Webflow is an awesome tool for building websites, especially when it comes to creating ecommerce stores. The customization options are endless, but of course—it needs to be able to work with your payment processing platform. Fortunately, it’s absolutely possible to integrate Webflow and Stripe.

In regards to the “checkout feature”, this Webflow Academy link might be able to help, but the information is a bit limited. If you want to have more flexibility and use case options when integrating Stripe and Webflow, you might want to consider a third-party integration platform like Integromat. It’s a no-code automation platform, which offers quite a few pre-made templates for Webflow and Stripe. Here are just some examples:

• Creating Stripe charges for new Webflow orders
  • Updating Stripe charges for Webflow order updates
  • Retrieving Stripe customer information for new Webflow form submissions
  • Retrieving Stripe account balance after each Webflow order
  • and so on

Of course, you can create e-commerce workflow automations and integrations on Integromat based on your own unique needs. There are endless integration options for both Webflow and Stripe.

Good luck with your business and automations!