Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Submit Form Button Disappearing Once Message Field is Active

Hello Webflow community,

I'm loving Webflow like crazy but have encountered an issue I can't seem to figure out. On the Contact page of this site, when you start typing in the main message field, the Submit button disappears. Can you please tell me why you think that is?

Here's the live site: www.2xdproductions.com/contact

And here's the public link to the Webflow site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/2xd-productions?preview=cbc047930d8882d8ff37664f21acb523

Please let me know what you think. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Marcus

Hello all, my apologies. The live site link is actually: www.2xdproductions.com/contact.html

Hey @marcusyves I can't seem to replicate the same issue. I am using Chrome on macbook pro

Thanks so much for checking on it Hamilton!

I'm on Chrome on macbook pro as well but for some reason the submit button still disappears no matter what I do. I've attached a screenshot of it missing once the message field is activated. The same issue does not occur on Safari for me tho.

Interesting. I noticed you have a set height of 400 pixels on your form div. If you check it out, the submit button is actually outside of the form div because it is too short. Try increasing the height from 400 to 500 px and see if that fixes the issue!

Hamilton, that solved the issue, thank you so much!

The height of the form was hiding the submit button. Appreciate you brotha!

Cheers,
Marcus

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.