Subscriptions and recurring payments

Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

I have a client that would like me to design and build a subscription based site. Here’s how we were hoping it would work: A customer would sign up and pay, then my client would receive a notification and give them access to an online fitness app (on a different website). So all I need is the ability to setup a recurring payment I think. What would be the best way to do this? Is it possible? I had a look at the integrations and thought maybe a paypal subscribe button might work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Hey @gemkr! I use Plasso to handle my recurring payments and membership platform. Have you given them a look? I think its free for their basic plan and they recently launched a product called Flexkit that allows a user to create their own HTML and CSS for the form and Flexkit processes the payments directly form the form. Hope this helps :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@gemkr Foxy provides powerful subscription functionality that ties right into Webflow. In fact, we use our own subscription functionality to bill thousands of users each month.

You can embed your own product form, link, or even use Webflow’s form builder. After a customer starts their subscription, you can connect to any endpoint url. You can learn more here: Features | Foxy.io

Let us know if we can help with anything at all.

Thanks,
Josh

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.