Swipe animation

Hi community, I am new here on in the web flow community. So, I am creating my first landing page for our client and apparently I need to add a swipe animation arrow that to showcase prizes. My question is it possible to create such swipe arrow buttons on web flow that allows you to showcase items,

1 Like

Hi Sadman,

I think this might be the kind of thing you’re looking for:

If not, just reply back with some more details and I’ll see what I can do to help out.

Best of luck!

-Jeff

Yup Jeff that’s correct i already applied. But now facing new problem with iPhone view so my website (mobile version) when viewed on webflow looks fine even but when launched on the main domain it looks hideous on iphone elements are overlapping some texts cannot be seen. Any idea about it. Kindly, share

1 Like

Hi Sadman,

There could be a number of things causing this issue. If you provide your share link, I can take a deeper look and try to get a better idea of what’s going.

This article explains how to do that: How to Enable a Webflow Share Link

Chat soon!

-Jeff

Hi Jeff,

sorry for the late reply, here is the linke idk there are tons of problems i am facing

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nuprepmy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=nuprepmy&preview=d7ac0b373ed1bd7179bb2bd46412f536&mode=preview

Hi Sadman,

So, it looks like there are some problems going on in your columns.

The problems that I see seem to be in column 27 and 29 and the lower elements in those columns. There are a number of Viewport Hights (VH) set for the heights of different elements here which I think is causing the problem, I think playing around with those, maybe setting some to auto, should correct most of the problem.

One other thing I noticed is in the mobile view, what looks like a picture overlapping itself - this is actually being caused by “column fahrin ahmed” under “column 27”. If you go to “column fahrin ahmed” and go to the “backgrounds” section in the panel on the right, you’ll see there is an image there. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be there since the same image is lower down in the element but I would either hide or remove this.

Hope that helps sort out some of the problems.

-Jeff

Yes you are correct jeff. I just created the website from scratch and sett all the widths and heights to auto. Thanks for the help!. I might have more questions later on still new to web flow.

1 Like

No worries, glad it helped!

-Jeff