The symbol hides the content inside completely. When I click in, it shows it… I’d like to see the content without clicking into the symbol.
Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-you-take-screenshots or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: http://www.cockos.com/licecap/ - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)
thanks in advance
@PixelGeek It’s pretty self explanatory. Symbols hide content. This happens across devices sizes (not just mobile). https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hautecode?preview=6f167c1929df7781d01cb265138735b0
Chrome. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/console
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.