Symbol Issue - Dissapearing off bottom of symbol list

There seems to be an issue with the Symbol list

Since there is no way to scroll the symbols and the elements, if you have more than 10 symbols they are off the bottom of the page…

As we know shrinking your screen will get you the warning and not allow you to do anything

So is there a fix for this or something I am missing but it appears to not be right

@TimPhillipsDesign Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello…

Sorry i spaced this until I got it again today

Im on chrome win 7 browser is up to date… the symbol box size only allows 10, if you have more they are off the page

with scroller now removed and symbols with elements, nothing to collapse on symbols to get to the bottom…

whatismybrowser.com/w/KRHSDWX

Hi @TimPhillipsDesign, could you help to share the read-only link to the site? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Also, have you tried to use the mouse scroll wheel or trackpad to scroll when the mouse is over the symbols panel?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.