Symbol override with button type email

He guys,

Maybe you guys/girls can help me.

I have made a slider containing multiple instances of one symbol per slide. and I have looked around, but I can’t find a way to override the email address within a button ‘type: email’. All email’s filled in are the same.

Would be amazing if anyone has any idea on how to customize the email address per slide for the specific person the slide is about. Otherwise I would have to come up with a workaround, any tips for that are welcome as well.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fontys-pulsed-f6f1e92726d4b32e4f4245be2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fontys-pulsed-f6f1e92726d4b32e4f4245be2&preview=e3d0ecedc7e083bd5d054a14ef7d70c4&pageId=5e8edc90539d2e54f5798614&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi - welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Please join me to the great tutorial by webflow university about symbols and its new features.

He thanks for replying.

The link you have provided is not helping me move forward or making anything more clear. Is there anything you can say that’s more specific than sharing a link to the symbols page?

yes. before, I will ask A question:

Are you trying to set unique email to each button?

Yes, as stated in my initial post:

Would be amazing if anyone has any idea on how to customize the email address per slide for the specific person the slide is about. Otherwise I would have to come up with a workaround, any tips for that are welcome as well.

I’m trying to set a unique email address per button that’s located within a repeated symbol.

https://www.loom.com/share/85b86a80617d408cba8c4593d1b16bd7

Thanks, gracias, merci, dankjewel, danke @shokoaviv.

That was a good tutorial. I could even see you in the bubble, that gave me a good laugh.

P.S. was the scottie@benicetopeople.com a diss, or a general statement?

1 Like

Hi

You are welcome. if you need some more help don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

BTW- I didn’t know how to solve this issue until watching the tutorial I’ve sent you…

Oh it’s not you in the tutorial?

Still thanks for helping with the searching.