Symbols with collection items are not changing

Hi, I have created several symbols binding collection items. When I finally bind all the items and start testing with the other pages of the same collection, the items within the symbol are not changing. The only way they pull the correct information is if I click on the item, chose another one and go back. For example in the project info modal, you can see that behavior.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/studio-saxe?preview=7297275024639af4652f2d289f430640

Hi @Sebasgaes, thanks for the post, could you you please inform what browser is being used and what operating system?

Also, can you list the exact steps you are taking to view the incorrect behavior?

Hi Dave, I use Chrome. I have the symbol, I connect the collection items and when I click the above dropdown of the collection, the items do no change. I had the remove all the symbols to make it work. Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,

@Sebasgaes, thanks for the additional info, that helps. There is an open issue related to this with the binding of an element in a symbol, and as soon as I have more information, I will update.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.