SystemFlow Lite now as a FREE clonable

We’ve just launched a free, LITE version of complete systemflow.co framework, that you can clone and use as an operating system for your Webflow projects. Please check it out here:

https://webflow.com/website/SystemFlow-Lite-Designer-first-utility-framework-for-Webflow-and-Figma

Watch me use the system and build a simple website: SystemFlow purple template (showcase)

And here’s the full showcase for Figma & Webflow for full SystemFlow framework: SystemFlow for Webflow Showcase 1.1

Tell us what you think and what we could potentially improve? Thank you

Greg & Matt

1 Like

Is the learning curve hard? :o:

@SystemFlow ~ Dug a little deeper and I’m loving this. I’m in. This will save me a good amount of time while teaching me a few things. I’ll give more input as I use the tool. Glad you can upgrade from Basic to Solo Pro. I’m going to build up from free, to basic, to pro to get my feet wet, but looks like a fun playground!

Thank you Greg and Matt!

@derrick.dk ~ It doesn’t look too difficult. For the most part you take a look at the styles you want to use and refer to those class names. Having those components and templates is great too. Bearly stumbled on this, but I think it’s worth it. Besides having the convenience, I feel it will teach me a few things or two. :sunglasses:

It’s something you can create on your own, but is saves a good amount of time and work.

1 Like