Tab Content Flicker/Double Load

I’ve been researching the answer to this for a couple of hours, and can’t find an answer.

I’m fairly new to Webflow, and am in the process of building my site for freelance work. If you scroll to the bottom of my work in progress at the link below, you’ll see four tabs. Here’s my site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/logicalinks?preview=aabb187884a10af92105451da6457cbc

The problem is that when the content loads, it looks like it’s loading twice and creating a “flicker.” I can’t figure out what’s going wrong and hope someone can help.

Sidenote: I have added a hack to make the arrow to appear and disappear properly, since doing it according to the Webflow tutorial doesn’t work and/or has a bug in it. (Reference: someone else having the same issue here: Tab button indicator (arrow) won't disappear on Tab Close - Bugs - Forum | Webflow) However, I don’t think the tab button is the problem, because it doesn’t call the interaction on the content at all.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheryl

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.