Tab Pane 1 Not Styleable on Mobile Portrait

Class: “Tab Pane Tab 1” Not Styleable on Mobile Portrait
Video of issue: Screen Recording 2019-09-23...

Style doesn’t change, styling from element clicked before shows

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/new-venture-3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=new-venture-3&preview=9216761bb107c0079c5f2802c53048cc&pageId=5d7fba5f17c02c7326e51734&mode=preview

Sept 24 2019 – 3:50pm
NOTE: To replicate the issue you’ll need to apply this class " Tab Pane Tab 1" to a tab pane element
All elements with this class have been changed to “Tab PaneTab 1” to skirt around the issue.
They are not the same class the issue still persists on multiple computers and in incognito mode
@Waldo @magicmark @cyberdave – Can someone please take a look?

Hi Dominique,

When I use your read-only link I can edit the tab pane in every breakpoint, including the Mobile Portrait.
Can you try again using incognito mode? if that won’t do the trick, try a different computer?

Hi @avivtech do you have a screen recording of this working for you? – I created a new class for the affected elements, see the above note.

hmm… I am actually not really sure what you mean here

Anyway:
https://www.loom.com/share/47aad6b5d3a04a8c810dacbfc0314c79

1 Like

@avivtech
This class:

is not this class

This class
cannot be edited.

One has a space, the other does not. The original class in question is “Tab Pane Tab 1” (with a space) and is not editable due to whatever bug is in the webflow system. Does that clarify it?

Did you watch the screen recording?
I am editing the class .Tab Pane Tab 1 in every breakpoint

1 Like

You said:

hmm… I am actually not really sure what you mean here

DominiqueW:

To replicate the issue you’ll need to apply this class " Tab Pane Tab 1" to a tab pane element
All elements with this class have been changed to “Tab PaneTab 1” to skirt around the issue.
They are not the same class the issue still persists on multiple computers and in incognito mode Like I said the issue is still there on multiple computers.

So I just re-explained it with visuals since using text seemed to be unclear.

But yes I did and unfortunately while it seems to work for you it’s not working for me. I’ve run through all the basic online app issue trouble shooting I can think of – Change browsers, incognito mode, clear cache, change computers, log out, log in, restart the entire computer. And I got nothin’

That class seems to just be dead at that breakpoint (for me anyway)

@Brando – Tagging in the event you can look into this – working for @avivtech but not me on multiple browers + computers+ modes :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Hi, @DominiqueW!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

I’m happy to take a look. In my testing I could edit this class like Avi could.

Could you try the following?

Thanks in advance for helping us with these troubleshooting steps. Because Webflow is a browser-based web application, there are many local environment variables that can cause issues like this, and we want to rule those out first. We really appreciate you taking these additional steps, as it helps our engineers with their investigation.

1 Like

whatismybrowser.com/w/QTMC8GY

^ browser info

As for the screenshot – I received an email yesterday evening ( just replied-sorry)
Basically the steps were to add the class back in clean up unused classes then make an adjustment on mobile landscape which kind of “unlocked” the styler on portrait – from Riley: Screen Recording 2019-09-24...

So it’s fixed for now…( I think?)

Although I just ran into a similar issue with the “Tab Link” specifically class “Tab Link [Tab 2]” doing the same lock scenario removed and re-added it and cleaned up unused classes and it unlocked.

Seems like perhaps its related to the Tabs widget/element somehow?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.