TAX Display - One Summary Line

Hey everyone,

I’m working on my first Webflow ecommerce site for a client.

I do have one weird issue though that I’m not sure can be fixed. At checkout, the sales tax is being broken down into three line items: State Taxes, County Taxes and Special District Taxes (see screenshot below). I understand that this is how sales tax is actually calculated, but it’s unusual to see it broken down like this and I worry it may confuse users—deterring them from making a purchase.

SUBTOTAL
SALES TAX
COUNTY TAX
SPECIAL DISTRICT TAX
SHIPPING
TOTAL

Is there anything I can do about this? Ideally, I would still have TaxJar’s automatic tax calculation but there would just be one line item of Sales Tax.

I am looking to get the invoice like this:

SUBTOTAL
TAX
SHIPPING
TOTAL

1 Like

I’m also looking for a solution to this!

Was looking for a solution for this as well. The solution was Foxy.io

Where’s Josh to jump in and say he can do this lol.

1 Like

I find it really weird that you cannot edit this info the same as if you were editing another block. The info doesn’t even show up in the layers panel. What gives Webflow engineers??!!

1 Like

How can anyone claim that Webflow is such an amazing platform for Ecommerce? It’s a wonderful piece of software as it relates to design, but is LIGHT YEARS behind other more successful Ecommerce platforms.

It’s an embarrassment that something as simple as SALES TAX calculations has to be so ridiculously and unprofessionally displayed. Dozens of competitors using alternative design platforms have…“Sales Tax”, while we have to explain to countless web visitors that this breakdown is “Just the way it is”, and admit we have no idea why we can’t let it display like the other trillion ecommerce sites on the internet.

WEBFLOW folks…PLEASE fix this silly little thing! I imagine you’ll have a LOT of users cheering.

1 Like

hear hear! These functions are SOOO basic, I just couldn’t understand why they are so hard to implement…

1 Like