Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Team users editing sites simultaneously

Hi,

is its not possible to work with two or more people at one website with the team account?

thx
toby

At this moment it is impossible to collaborate at the same website on one account. I think a lot of us are waiting for this feature to be implemented in the future.

As the JavaScript Ninja says its not possible to work at the same site at the same time. But if I understand it correctly you as a designer can do your stuff, and then when your done some javascript ninjas can log in and enter the site and their stuff.

Hi @Toby, as @bartekkustra and @jorn have mentioned, it is not possible to work on a website simultaneously at the same time. With the team plan however, all members of the team can access to the team site dashboard, and share editing of those sites. If two users try to use the same site at the same time, a warning will be issued that there are two users trying to access the site for editing.

I hope that helps, if not, let me know and I am happy to further assist.

Cheers, Dave

Just a quick note to say that this is very dissappointing and totally killed the use case we had in mind frowning . The team feature is not such a thing.

I was also very disappointed to find out that team users cannot work on the same site simultaneously as that would have been the ideal way to collaborate as a team on one project and to improve the efficiency of the team in general.

Are there any suggested workflows or processes that a team of 2 can try to work on one site together?
For instance, build half the pages in Site A, the other half in Site B and at the end merging the 2 sites?

No. We all are waiting for this feature. wink

I too am waiting for this feature grimacing

Add me to this list...

The plan says, "Collaborate on site designs and share Webflow sites with others. Perfect for agencies and companies with many designers."

I guess I misunderstood the use of the term "collaborate" here. While I can see the problems of working on the same page simultaneously, I assumed that team members could at least edit different pages while in the designer at the same time.

While I'm sure not intentional, the language is a bit misleading...