Templated Projects

Hi There!

I’m having a bit of trouble. I’m a total newbie that is not familiar with code at all so I purchased a template on webflow. I love that Webflow is more customizable than Squarespace however I’ve run into trouble with the simplest thing.

So I’m creating a portfolio website for my graphic design projects. Within my purchased template every “case study” is under a “project” within that little cylinder icon tab. This is great keeps all my info in one area - however when I duplicate these pages so each look exactly like the other it copies too much! Although in some aspects where it’s nice ie: text headings etc staying the same format - my images and layouts have to stay EXACTLY the same from page to page - down to the image that I choose, and even the project # and sizing.

When laying out my site, not every case study is exactly the same. My images are all different sizes and order wise logically do not follow one another, it varies project to project so I need to figure out how to change this! How do I keep the top half of my template the same while also having it so the images within the columns on my pages can move around and change and not be duplicated across all pages? Seems so simple but I can’t get it to work!

I’m so stumped! If someone could please help me I would be so grateful!

-Meg

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/megans-beautiful-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=megans-beautiful-portfolio&preview=fdae22f91409d92408825c85b39e85af&pageId=5f20fa258df9140403d821e5&itemId=5f20fa258df9147465d82275&mode=preview