Text Elements Suddenly Not Editable

I wonder if anyone of you has experienced this:

I was editing text in a page. Everything was going fine, and half way through, I would try to select the paragraph or text box element, but I would be able to click into it and change it.

I can select the element, but no matter how I click to edit it, it won’t work. I would then need to refresh the entire page before it starts working again.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Audrey,

Thanks for your post, that sounds strange for sure. It is often helpful to first try the following steps:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off.

(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Browser Error Console and send that to me.

(3) It may be helpful to disable the browser cache so that updated files are always downloaded instead of pulling old content from browser cache.

If the issue persists, could you please help to share the site read only link: Share a project’s read-only link and let us know which page is having the trouble and which text element you are trying to edit?

Got it! It happens once in awhile on certain day. Will try to reproduce it again.

Don’t mind me asking (diff topic):
I’m trying to do a folder redirect to homepage.

E.g.
A url path with “/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/picture.png”

I tried to set 301 in 3 ways but all led me to 404.
/wp-content/uploads/(.*) → /
/blog/wp-content/uploads/(.*) → /
/blog/wp-content/uploads/(.*)/(.*)/(.*) → /

Is there a bug? Or is it my mistake?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.