Text link color problem

Several times, this problem has come up, and the solutions don’t work for me. Can someone please show me how to get my text links on the left side to be in the maroon color? Step-by-step and slowly would be greatly appreciated.

All I want is for them to be maroon, and still be text links.

Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/amrca-membership-form?utm_source=amrca-membership-form&preview=762e9800aacc510c5a310652416ba371

The text links on the left looks like maroon. anyway checkthis link in the university, it might helps you. hope so :slight_smile:

@pathfinder
Is your intention to change the links in

• Inline text
  • Button
  • Rich text links

Please upload screenshots so we can better understand what you are trying to achieve

Hi!! Problem solved. It was so simple, but I would have never thought of it. The problem was on the page called “2019 Calendar” - I wasn’t able to change the text links on the left to maroon. Once I selected one of the links, and created a new style called Text_links, I was allowed to alter that blue color finally!

Hi!! Thank you shokaoviv. Problem solved. It was so simple, but I would have never thought of it. After watching the video link you provided, I selected one of the links, and created a new style called Text_links, I was allowed to alter that blue color finally! Many thanks for that link.