Text not appearing on published site on some desktops

Hi,

I have published my site which works on safari and chrome on my computer and laptop, however my colleagues said the small paragraphs are not appearing when they view it their end on safari or chrome.

The text has interactions applied so they appear and disappear when in and out of view. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/now-piece-test?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=now-piece-test&preview=630f9ebb9e0d609b09c090894292c5f0&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Sounds like they’re not triggering for some reason. Perhaps try using Selected Element or Class, instead of Interaction Trigger? I find interaction trigger a bit hit and miss.

Ah I see, so it’s just a little glitchy. Changing it to class seems to animate the whole container, rather than each paragraph so hasn’t worked so well.

I’m going to try separating each paragraph out into separate containers and see if that works!

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.