Text rotation not functioning as needed

I have set up a lightbox gallery. Each row has two containers, one with two clickable example images inside div blocks, and the other is the title. I want the title rotated 90 degrees so it appears to the left of the images.

The problem is that whenever I do this, regardless of the various methods and combinations I’ve tried with positioning, sizing or layout, when the title (such as “UI / UX Design or 3D visualization”) is rotated, the text is split into two rows (like 3D on line one, Visualization on line two). I have tried to adjust the container size etc but it does no good.

The only thing that got the text to go back to a single title sentence was setting the headline to absolute and moving it to the left, but then it is no longer in it’s proper place, very confusing.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kennethroweartdirection?utm_source=kennethroweartdirection&preview=a61c761a8b6035f4c9c6ac636630a2f5&mode=preview

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.