Text wrapping challenge with CMS

Hello! Stumbling through one of my first sites here, would like some help in how to organize this content most effectively.

This client likes to update her resources often, and I thought a CMS would be a good way for her to maintain them. What is the best way to organize this content through a CMS so that the title text (blue) links out to a separate web page, and the author and description (grey) is inline with the title? (I made the prototype in XD)

Is a CMS the best way to maintain info like this so a client can easily add and remove info? I wouldn’t necessarily need the CMS pages it creates, but the ability for my client to add and maintain individual items without messing with formatting is something I’m looking for. Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/margaret-petersen?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=margaret-petersen&preview=60a392a3e1a81c564d239c2eae1e662c&pageId=60875617d51689ef1d79e3e5&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

Hey Kristen!

I think it should be as simple as including the title of the book within the Rich Text Field in the CMS and adding the link in there, as opposed to separately having the link as its own field:

:slight_smile:

From there you can style your inline links accordingly and should be good to go! It may not be as clean as having all the separate fields, but it’s the only way I can think of that would keep the text inline the way that you need.