Streaming live at 10am (PST)

TextBlocks in Safari

Hello Webflow,

I have recently entered in my sites built in webflow and it seems that all the text in it are not displayed in SAFARI. I have also checked some other pages by other fellow designers, it seems the same thing it´s happening there too.

My Safari version is the 8.0.8 which is the latest. It´s a Browser problem?

what are some of the sites? I have 8.0.8 on a mac, and I haven't seen any issues.

Hello JDesign.

The problem lasted just an hour or 2, now everything seems working fine for me too.
I don´t know what could have caused the bug, I am glad it´s solved by itself... but I´ll hope to find an answer for the future.

I wonder if you had a cache issue of some sort.

Yes, probably. During the time that Safari was presenting me this troubles I have tried to refresh the pages several times, without success.
I think that was bescause of th extensions installed.... Which I will turn off.

Hi @Albert_Amoretti, are you still experiencing any issues with this? I just want to followup on this.

@cyberdave How are you doing?

Thanks for your interest in this.

Besides writing in this forum, I've contacted the WebFlow support for a solution.

Here is what Nelson , a really nice guy in the WebFlow support team, suggested me at the end of our e-mail conversation when I've told him that the problem seemed to be solved:

"..............but you may want to try these next time: - quit/open browser - private/incognito browser mode - turn off any extensions that are installed - reboot computer From my end............... Cheers, Nelson"

I have turned off all the Safari extensions, and cleared de cache. It seemed to work OK until this morning: presenting a similar problem with the images, I had to reboot my computer and everything went back to normal.

It's just something that happens using Safari. I guess something it's not working with my computer/browser and I'll take computer for a check up this afternoon. What do you think?

Thanks again for your great customer support

Alberto

Hi @Albert_Amoretti, well it is always good to keep your computer running tip top shape wink I cannot say that is the issue though.

What I suggest, is that if the issue happens again, let me know and I am happy to take a further look.

The support team is here to help so do not hesitate to reach out if the issue persists

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.