Streaming live at 10am (PST)

The Current Class is taking control from my navbar links

I can't seem to remove the blue and the position shifting from the navbar. I added the navbar without applying any changes to it. When I scroll down the page the navbar links change from black to blue and shift upwards one half line. Same thing when I click the navigation links:

I have been farting around each of the items classes and been unable to either remove or control these two functions.

Please direct me to the place where I may regain control.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/onlearning?preview=4f797101f5a55974da28fa69333626f9
(how to access public share link)

Hey @nielskrarupjessen, it looks like there's a zero padding set for the active nav class. I cleared this setting and it looked fine.

Also for nav links you have to set a link colour otherwise blue is the default I think.

Hope that helps,
Sean.

Thanks Sean,

1 - Can you please guide me to the zero padding setting you cleared.

2 - I have been looking for the Blue color setting within the Navbar classes and have not found any.

So, so far no cure as I interpret it.

Please advice.

Cheers

Nioels

I got the padding working!

So now it is only the blue color of the nav links when scrolling and clicking that I would like to control..
'Thx

Niels

Simply select the element with the current class, select the color, then drag it off the black, and then back to the black color and it should work.

Hope this helps. :sunglasses:

Exactly! Super simple!

Thx Vladimir :sunglasses::sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.