The easiest way to know from which page the form is submitted from?

I’m almost done with a quick side project but ran into last hurdle. The site is very simple “yard sale” listing of all the extra stuff I have to get rid of before moving away. There’s product pages for every item for sale, and a simple form where user will input their name, email and questions/comments. However, I’d need to know in which item they were interested in so the form submission data should also include the page where the form was submitted. What is the easiest way to do this?

Read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/yardssalelive?preview=4b134c9a11bbe937ae89a1835c606fce

I got advised by support to post here to ask help. Something to do with Dynamic embed + hidden form field which goes way over my head :slight_smile: Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

Great question @dsagn my recommendation would be to use the solution described here of hidden form fields within a dynamic embed on each of those pages: How to Add Hidden Form Fields to Forms

So something like this where you replace the name field:
<input type="hidden" value="NAME"/>

2 Likes

@Waldo – you are the man! Thank you very much, works like a charm! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have many forms that doesn’t help. This needs to be a feature by default. We have submissions coming however we have no idea what page they are coming from…

Can you integrate this by default into all forms by default so that the url shows up in the submission?

So if I have only one form for multiples pages, how possible I am able to see which page was the one selected to submit the form?