Streaming live at 10am (PST)

The most Innovative web designers

Hello,

I’m working on writing a blog article on innovative web designers. Unfortunately, I’ve run into a problem where it’s really easy to find innovative websites, but the designers seem to be a bit harder to find.

I was hoping some community members, especially anyone that’s been around for a while could maybe drop some names (links are always appreciated too) in the comments to put me on the right track. I’m really looking for designers that are known for being innovative throughout their projects, rather then designers that have just been part of a project that was considered innovative (But I’ll take either, to be honest :wink:).

Looking forward to your responses!

-Jeff

I was recently asked what are the best and worst sites for web design inspiration in an interview and realized that I lately I just spend most of my time on reddit. So I thought this would be a good place to ask the question. Thoughts?
Kodi nox

Hi Scott,

To be honest I can’t say I’m much better. I mean, I do the standard look through the Webflow and some other blogs and regularly check out a few different things like awwwards.com, webbyawards.com, and csswinner.com but the thing that probably helps me the most is Google. Usually, if I want to get an idea of what everyone is talking about I’ll do a few searches and be able to find some really amazing things. I think this makes sense too since the industry evolves so quickly, you don’t want to wait for someone to publish an article to know what’s going on, you want to be operating in the now.