The same CMS collection item on multiple pages

Hey!

I really cannot figure this out for the life of me, so I’ll throw another forum post out into the aether.

I need to find a way to get entire CMS collection items into multiple CMS template pages. The CMS collections have identical option fields and appearances. I just need certain items to populate multiple pages on a case-by-case basis.

For example, I have some items in one product category that have to exist in multiple places.

Hey,

as far as I understand you’re probably looking for the “Reference”-field in the CMS in which you can combine CMS-items with each other to create “new” CMS-collections, for example categories or tags? :slight_smile:

Maybe? I looked into Reference fields, but I do not see a way to get it to work how I need it to.

I attached some read-only links. I would need to take one item from one section of my website and have it populate identically in another part of my website.

For example, I would have to put the below plaque in a different section of my site, even though it is already within one CMS collection.

Thank you so much!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/frans-first-project-bdcedd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=frans-first-project-bdcedd&preview=0e26521b7c793301a1b54ca2f6d84578&pageId=5ee8c56b17068b978cbabf3b&mode=preview

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/frans-first-project-bdcedd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=frans-first-project-bdcedd&preview=0e26521b7c793301a1b54ca2f6d84578&pageId=5ecff61a023f6674fc9b8d48&itemId=5f6bebaea23d9da7477d64bb&mode=preview

@lifeorgans - you can just insert the collection on multiple pages using collection lists:

Collection lists allow you to use the data / content in your collection and display it on different pages using different fields and layouts.

Oh yeah. Haha! Thank you so so much. Guess I’ve been staring at this for too long.

One more thing: would it be possible to achieve a layout where a CMS grid of images would seamlessly contain content from two or more different collections?