Things appear differently when publishing

I’m extremely confused with all this. Below are two screen shots of the design view and the published version. The strangest thing is that the carousel buttons are even changing size when resizing the browser despite being set to pixel dimensions and there’s the alignment issue which I can’t figure out in both instances.

If the bugging cells are columns of row element with just a bg image, remove the bg, put a div in each column, give it a size and affect the bg to it.

they are not columns they are divs within a div with fixed px size for the main container and the objects inside, I’m constantly having this problem with different elements. The worst thing is that elements with exactly the same settings are behaving differently which makes it next to impossible to trouble shoot. To top it all the alignment of objects changes when switching viewports. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I’ve spent hours trying to resolve it with no luck.

Can you please share your project’s public link so it’s easier to understand your issue?

Learn how to do it here: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.