Third-party booking platform

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been reading through this forum and there are quite a few people who are looking for a system where you can take bookings online. I would like to recommend Booking Live Software. Unlike many other software providers out there, Booking Live comes with an in-built CMS so you can manage your website and bookings all in one system.

Booking Live allows you to process and manage memberships and contacts through a basic, in-built CMS. It also allows subscriptions and payments, both part and full, to be processed,as well as allowing you to set up email lists and send out communications with custom merge tags.

Booking Live software also comes with a whole host of other great features, which you can read more about here: https://www.bookinglive.com. Please feel free to browse our website and speak with someone today for more information!

As I work at Booking Live, I’m more than happy to answer any questions you or any one else may have.

Thanks,

Jade

Booking Live

talk@bookinglive.com

Or there’s this:

Which is from Free to $5

It’s pretty damn good!

x

1 Like

Setmore.com is decent. Square also has a pretty killer appointment feature but it’s a little pricey for my liking. Looking at hourhq.com and it looks pretty awesome as well, great suggestion @PiXL3

1 Like

eventbrite Looks solid.

1 Like