Just a couple of things though (and please note that this is just constructive criticism).
- there is too much movement going on.
- you have 2 slideshows happening "above the fold."
- You have too many elements crowded together.
- Your logo is pulsing. why?
- as i scroll down, even MORE movement is happening. This might be overkill.
When designing a website, don't try to put as much as you can on a page. Try to put as LITTLE as you can while still selling your product.
Example: https://www.dropbox.com/ - such a clean and welcoming page. They sell so much with so little movement.
Example 2: https://webflow.com/ - the page makes your want to scroll down and there is hardly any movement
I know that the new interaction tools are fun to play with, but with great power comes great responsibility. Don't force users eyes to look at something. If you do, they'll get scared and run away from your site. Instead, gently guide them through the story of your company and invite them to scroll down or click on your call-to-action.
Stop trying to sell your product. Instead, tell a story.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
― Leonardo da Vinci