Time Based Filtering

Am I missing something or is there not a way to filter by the hour using a date/hour field for CMS lists? It looks like I can publish content based on “today” to have blog posts show up, but not by the hour. Is this a limitation with how Webflow caches websites?

Was hoping to start planning a migration for one of my clients over to Webflow CMS from Wordpress, but not being able to schedule down to the hour is unfortunately a deal breaker. It’s heavy on reviews that are embargoed, so scheduling to release blog posts at certain hours is mandatory.

I think what you have now is fine for blog sections that aren’t the main priority of a site, but its a tough sell for blog/news specific sites that schedule multiple posts in a day.

I just happen to be working on a post collection and it appears to have a number of time formatting options for publishing.

Have a look at this short video I recorded showing the time format options - https://www.useloom.com/share/4b519bcfd0ac4b6db94c6df9d6f18c1a

Hopefully that video answers your question :slight_smile:

Hmm. I could definitely be missing something. I saw that I can format with the hour, but couldn’t find where I could filter a collection list with it. If I set the filter to “today”, no matter what time I set for a collection, if it is set to today, it will show up on the site. Seems to ignore the hour.

I’m going to assume its just not currently possible right now.

After a couple days trying to get this work, I gave up. Here’s the wishlist link if anyone else stumbles across this: Ability to Filter CMS Items by Time (Scheduled | Webflow Wishlist