Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Time Zone not accurate to "Today"?

Hello! I have my blog collection set to only display posts from “today” and older:

4232f25d5cd1c622ffc05e004f462a4dc87b94d2_1_431x499

This allows the client to write and publish the blog post before the chosen date, knowing that it won’t appear until its correct day. This is the best way – to my knowledge – that we can schedule blog posts in advance in the Webflow CMS.

However, we’ve found that the blog post doesn’t actually appear at 12:00am on the selected date as you’d expect. The client reported it actually appears around 8:00 or 9:00am.

This is a problem for his CrossFit gym, where people have early, early morning classes and need to see the Workout of the Day at 5 or 6am (preferably at 9pm the evening before, if/when that becomes feasible to schedule!).

Whether it’s a Time Zone issue or something else, could you look into having “Today’s Date” start at 12:00am?

Thanks!
Ryan

P.S. I posted a similar thread in General a few days ago. I apologize for the semi-repeat post. I don’t want to be “that guy” that burdens the hard-working Webflow team. This is just a pressing issue for my client who’s been extra patient already.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/crossfitstcroix?preview=fcedaf247e05dcdcba4fac788f100864

Hi @switchboard

Thanks for posting about this again. It looks like you have the time zone on this project set to American / Chicago= Time.

Is this where the gym is located?

We are still looking into this issue and I will post back as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Hi Brando,
Yup, the gym is in Chicago/Central Time (Wisconsin, to be exact).

Thanks for the extra info! I’ll report this back to the team as well. Thanks again for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.