Timed interaction

Hello there,

I’m trying to create something I want to use for my website.
It’s a slider but there are two slides sliding at the same time.

Now, it works with a button. But I also want it to work with a timer. So both the button and the timer needs to trigger the sliding movement.

But I can only find the loop function in IX2. There is no time trigger. And I want to combine time trigger and clicking trigger.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

It only works on desktop

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Can someone help me please :slight_smile: ?

The problem it’s your second ‘pageloader’ you’re affecting an element called ‘carousel_red’ which is showing your second slide.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! But I think I explained it wrong.

Im satisfied with the design and dynamics it has now. I want the pageloader to work only once, because its a different effect. And when you press the “click here” button you go to the next slide. This also works the way I want.

However, I want the the “click here” button trigger also to be timed if you wont press it. So when people come on my website and they forget to press the button, the slides go automatically to the next after a few seconds. Like the built in slider system of webflow does.

Is this possible?

Oh gotcha!

Ok, my suggestion is that you create an animation on the container of the elements, pretty much the same ones that you have on your button but these ones would be trigger by page load or element in view.

Hope this make some sort of sense.

1 Like

Yes it does. Im going to try that. Thanks!!

1 Like