Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Tip for webflow

Hi from Portugal,

First of all, i think you guys don´t have an idea how good this product is, this is a new era for webdesign.
I´m a photoshop dude... and 65% css/html. I don´t like code but i had to learn.

Now i don´t think about code, i just drag stuff and paint like photoshop, dude, this is... AAAAHHHHHH... i look like a kid on Christmas lol.

But i´m posting this to say you should invest more on the widget area, this area makes all the difference.

There are so many things you could include like:

• Image slideshow
  • Content slideshow
  • Pop up images (modal window)
  • Pop-up contented (modal window)
  • Hide & Reveal content Tool Tips

And for last, and this one is more hard and difficult, have the possibility of to complex stuff with js on a visual way.
For exemple, When a click this square, he moves on x-axis 300px and stop and show some content, i know it´s a stupid example, but with this i can build very complex interfaces with a visual interface like complex menu´s, etc.

Webflow people, your product is freaking gooooood, but this is just some ideas to sleep on.

yep, i know my English sucks, sorry.

Rui

Yeah man! That's what we're working on right now. First will come Sliders (content/image/anything slideshow), then Navigation, then probably Modals. You'll be excited to see the new stuff. 100

We pretty much want to make all these widgets easier and faster to work with (compared to coding).

Thanks for the feedback!

@thesergie Calendar / Date Selection widget for forms. Oh and how about a radio box in addition.... (yes I'm using Webflow to build the front end of a web app giggles like a little school girl