Top Logo as Home Link

I am trying to make my logo at the top left clickable and take you to home page. I also want to put it on every page. How do i do this? Videos help me most.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/damons-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=damons-portfolio&preview=cb66ddda4e1fdf183c132f2d60950a79&workflow=preview
(how to access public share link)

Firstly I’d recommend including your log within the Nav Bar symbol (or just wrapping the existing Nav Bar symbol within a new one using a more general name) that way it’s included wherever your navigation is shown.

In terms of the link, it looks like you’ve already added it, however your BG Circles symbol is sitting at a higher z-index so it’s not clickable. If you adjust the z-index on that element wrapper, you’ll be able to click the link to take you back to the homepage.

You’ve already done something similar for the other elements on the page included in the Page Wrapper div (by setting it to relative and then giving it a higher z-index), but as an alternative you can just make the BG Circles symbol have a z-index of -1. This will push it all the way behind other elements and achieve the same affect without needing to position any other elements at a higher z-index—just remember you will only be able to click that background symbol via the Navigator panel.

Hope that helps :+1:

deleted by my as there was already answer published before I have done one.

Thanks mike that worked! But that other thing you were talking about including my logo into the nav Bar symbol take a look. I think i did what you were saying. If so i think i could get rid of the 33 bar lines and the “X” to close it and just make logo spin around when hovering