Tracking edits / managing multiple collaborators in the Editor

On Website Editor | Webflow I read this about the Editor:

Work on content together
Keep track of who’s working on what so you can collaborate without stepping on each other’s toes.

However, in the Editor 's help section I read:

What happens if multiple team members are editing the site at the same time?
Currently, the Editor saves the most recent version of any particular element. So, if you make a change after your coworker does on the same item or same page, the Editor will save your version. If you have multiple collaborators working simultaneously on the same items or pages, you’ll want to make sure they coordinate their efforts to avoid conflicting edits.

How do the two square up? Manually co-ordinating editing to prevent overwrites doesn’t sound like the Feature promised on the sales page of ‘keeping track’ and ‘not stepping on each other’s toes’.

In any case, is there a feature that I’m not aware of that lets collaborators see what others are doing or have done?

Thank you.

I’m trying to get to the bottom of this too. I’ve been doing tests, and there’s nothing that warns you that someone else is editing the same page as you. It’d be one thing if it actually saved both editors’ edits, but it doesn’t, they just disappear!