Trackpad gestures back navigates out of the Designer

@callmevlad I keep getting kicked out of the designer while using my trackpad :frowning: i remember you looked into this a few times in the past - are those solutions still available?

Please help brotha! :bow:

this has happened to me a couple of times. not sure if this fixes the issue, but is your “swipe between pages” turned on?

Thanks @PixelGeek! but i remember this being solved in the designer i.e. instead of disabling trackpad navigating on my machine - can we fix the Designer regression and prevent trackpad back navigating from the Designer?

If it’s no longer possible, then I understand - but this has been solved before so I’m hoping it can be looked at. @callmevlad

@thewonglv we’re working on a fix for this, I’ll let you know as soon as it’s live thanks so much! :smiley:

Yeah, good ol’ Chrome shipped some new code that invalidated our previous fix for this - but a new one is already being tested as Waldo mentioned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Figured! Thanks for hookin it up with a fix! makes working in the Designer a lot better :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@thewonglv This should now be fixed if you refresh :punch:

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this Vlad! Sadly, back navigation still takes me out of the Designer when using the trackpad in the Navigator :frowning:

@callmevlad hate to bug about a seemingly insignificant issue, but trackpad and smart mouse gestures still backwards navigate me out of the Designer when trying to use the Navigator. :grimacing:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.