Traffic Statistics within the last 7 days?

I know that Google Analytics is going to be the most obvious answer, but I was late in setting it up and So Im trying to figure out if there is a way for me to see just the last week of traffic to my site… Just the same basic stats you find under the gereral settings, namely, total page view and Unique visits. anyone?

Since Webflow only displays the “Statistics from the past 30 days of data” the answer would be no.

Hi – does Webflow still show these basic traffic statistics? I am not seeing it in the general settings tab.

@Ed3 - I hadn’t noticed so I went to a paid project and checked. It appears that this “feature” is no longer available. I don’t recall a notice posted by webflow about its removal. I will say that I never found it accurate. It is interesting that the new documentation on site plans includes limits on bandwidth.

Not sure how we would now be able to check. @matthewpmunger

Thank you. It’s a nice, useful feature to have to get a sense of traffic without having to set up google analytics and deal with cookie notices, privacy policies, etc.