Transfer a single website to a client with free account

I am sure I have done this before, but this time I can’t do it. I have a Pro account, and the client have a Free account. Can I not transfer a site to his account??

Maybe it won’t work because your site already cross out the limits of the free plan. Too many forms, or custom code, or any of the CMS limit…

It makes sense to transfer a site to a free account so that once client can then take a hosting and be on the “I have one website”, only needing a Site Plan. If that is the plan, you should ask support for an advice.

I tried transferring a blank site and it does not work as well.

Is there an error message?

This is what happens:

I just transferred a website to a free account without any issue. Are you using the right email address? has to be an address associated with an account.

Try from a fresh browser maybe. Download Chrome Canary, log in, do it again.

Chrome Canary: Still not working

Then contact support

I already have before I started this post, but they are not as fast as they used to be :slightly_frowning_face:

Solved it with the webflow support.
The email field in the transfer modal is Case Sensitive !!! I copy-pasted the email from the clients msg with a capital letter at the beginning ! :joy::sweat_smile:

I have the same problem right now, Tripple checked the email but still getting an error page…