Trigger interaction with webflow slider

Hi There,

I can’t figure out how to trigger an interaction, or even if it’s possible to add custom code to trigger some interaction when a slider moves to a new slide. Is there any call back fired when a slide updates?

Any help would be great. Ideally I can use the built in webflow interaction so each slide can be animated.

@Fagan_Wilcox, Our interactions support the Slider Trigger, which allows you to animate content in the slide on Slide in to View and Slide out of View.

We do not support triggering the interaction via custom code yet.

​I hope this helps. Cheers, Dave

Thanks Dave,

I’m wondering if there is a way trigger a slide change apart from the arrows. What do I need to for example, create a div and have it change to the next slide on click?

Hi @Fagan_Wilcox, sorry for the late reply :-/ There is not a built in way to enable this kind of slide link trigger, but you can add some custom code to do this.

Here is an article which gives some examples of code that you can try :slight_smile:

http://forum.webflow.com/t/is-it-possible-to-link-to-a-specific-slide-in-a-slider/2099/

I hope this helps, if not, let me know :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.