Trouble Integrating Paypal

My paypal account is linked but it is in an Error state.

“Further action is required to enable PayPal as a payment method. Email is not verified. Permission must be granted”

It prompts me to login to my paypal account through there website and I have my email verified inside of paypal… Is there some email I might have missed to confirm paypal linking to webflow? Would it matter if my paypal email is different from the one in the base settings for the site on webflow?

Welcome to the Webflow forums!

Could you share more info on where you’re seeing this error? Also, have you checked that your email has been verified with Webflow?

I am having this same issue and have not found a solution as yet. My client is using the same email for everything, so I don’t think it’s your email specifically. I haven’t found a solution within this forum as yet. Still searching.

Same message.
“Further action is required to enable PayPal as a payment method. Email is not verified. Permission must be granted”

I am also experiencing this issue?

Has anyone found an issue with this yet? I have gone through Webflow and they say it is on the Pay Pal side of things but I can’t get anyone at PayPal on the phone who even knows what Webflow is

I’m having THE EXACT SAME ISSUE, I’ve been searching for days but it appears WebFlow can’t get hands on this…

It displays this error:

PLEASE someone get that resolved!

@Florian_Dumitrascu
My assumption would be this is a Paypal config issue. Either;

• Your main Paypal account email is not verified with Paypal
  • The payment account email you’ve added is not verified with Paypal, e.g. pay@sygnal.com
  • Your Paypal account is not a verified business account, and that is creating integration problems since it’s setup for personal use only

Paypal has an ugly configuration process, but it can be done if you’re persistant and patient.

First place I’d check in Paypal config is your emails page, to see if any of your email addresses are unverified.

I am also experiencing a similar issue with PayPal. Has there been any progress in finding a solution? I have a verified business account, and my email is correctly entered, but I still do not receive any emails. Consequently, I am unsure about how to proceed with fixing the problem.