Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Trouble positioning logo

I'm having trouble positioning my client's logo in the top left corner of the container. I had it in the top left corner but the logo took on a transparent look. Now I have the logo looking the way I want it but not in the correct location on the home page. when I move it to the top left corner it always takes on the transparent look. It seems like it is a z-index problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to the site.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/eagle-rider-site?preview=220a1d862ec45190c3f3de608996df05

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Can you please specify what the problem is and maybe provide a graphic of how you wold like the logo to appear? Thanks! :sunglasses:

I'm trying to get the logo to appear to the left of the navigation menus like in this photo. When I move it to this location the entire logo takes on a transparent look, therefore the logo isn't readable.

Can you please specify what you mean by transparent look?

The entire logo is barely viewable. You can hardly see the logo. It's like it starts to disappear. It no longer stands out like in the photo.

Can you please place the logo like it was in the photo, this way I will be able to look into the certain problem in more depth ... thanks!

I positioned the logo where I want it, see photo below.

I think I have it figured out. I got it to look the way I want it on the home page.

Thank you for your help. Very much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.