Trouble renaming tabs in Designer

And yet there was a problem with Tab Links renaming:

@bro-design I moved this to a new topic as it was unrelated to the image upload issue.

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Noticed this bug yesterday.
(1) In incognito I have the same problem
(2) You mean console in Design Mode?

(3) whatismybrowser.com/w/X3HZDHT

Thank you so much!

Do you have a Read-Only link to your site which you can share where you’re seeing the issue?

Thanks in advance @bro-design :man_bowing:

I’m experiencing the same issue. It also prevents me from duplicating the item. Was there a solution to this. Still had the problem in incognito browser.

Hi @bro-design,

I was able to reproduce the issue and errors when attempting to change the name of a nested tab.

I have reached out to the engineers about this issue, and will provide an update as soon as one is available.

Currently, the workaround is to complete the style changes on an element inside of the tab link.

This is only a temporary work-around, but I greatly appreciate your patience.

I will definitely reach to you for the permanent solution once available

Thank you for your attention :v::slightly_smiling_face:
How can I find out when a bug is fixed?

Hi @bro-design

How can I find out when a bug is fixed?

Great question! Micah, or another one of us from the Webflow staff will post back here as soon as we have an update regarding this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.