Trouble scrolling in interactions panel

There are more IX 2.0 glitches that ends up wasting a lot of time.

1. Sometimes when you’re working in the panel you can’t scroll down, making the XYZ parts inaccessible unless I make the zoom level less than 100% on Chrome.

2. When this happens you can’t close this panel

3. You can’t go to the Settings/Style tabs, it gets stuck till I reload the page.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Algavista
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @saptaruagency

Thanks for posting.

I was able to reproduce the interaction panel not scrolling, but only if I decrease the height of my browser window:

But if my browser window is full width and height There’s not need to scroll here. Can you please confirm your browser window is full width and heigh on your machine?

Can you also share a link from https://www.whatismybrowser.com/?

I’m not able to reproduce steps 2 and 3 that you mentioned. If you are seeing other behavior on your end, can you send me a screen recording of what you see (CloudApp or Quicktime work well).

​Thanks in advance!

Hi @Brando! I quickly took some screenshots when 2 and 3 happens.

You can notice that I’m trying to switch tabs but it doesn’t switch. The last screenshot I’m trying to close the interaction, but it doesn’t.

This is my system info.

Thanks for sharing that information. I’ve tried to reproduce the issue by opening your preview link on a Windows 10+Chrome 68 setup, but the interactions panel was behaving as expected.

As I cannot reproduce the issue, it’s difficult to say if this is a bug. It’s a bit difficult to see the behavior from the screenshots provided. Any screen recordings of this issue you can provide would be immensely helpful in resolving this issue as it would show the behavior you described. Then I can pass it along to our engineers to investigate further, if needed.

Can you also please take one other step and try to reproduce this in a full screen, incognito mode with browser extensions disabled? Then if the issue persists and you are unable to navigate to another panel, please take a screenshot of the console: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.