Trouble trying to pull dynamic content

Hi, I need some help with the CMS
I have created a collection that has a text field and when I try to link the placeholder text with relevant content in the dynamic collection the field is not represented in the drop down list as an option. I tried it again by creating another collection and doing the same thing with the same result. I was able to pull the bg image and the title but not the copy for the paragraph.

Is it a bug?

many thanks,
John.

Have included screen shot to one of the page’s where I am having the issue. In the Inner text settings panel, in the drop down list under ‘get text from’ there is no option for a text field that I have created.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey @johnminshall

Glad to see these kittens again :slight_smile:

Well, I can see that Announcement text field is a Rich Text while you are attempting to bind it to a Paragraph component.

You can only bind Rich Text fields to Rich Text components. That’s why the option isn’t available.

So, you either need to change the field to a text field with multiple lines, or add a Rich Text component in your pages instead of the paragraph component.

https://cl.ly/0a2F2d1w3W2I/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-14%20at%2011.04%20AM.gif

​Hope this is helpful.

All the best,
Anna K

1 Like

Thanks again Anna,
More kittens on the way.

John.

1 Like

YEAY :heart_eyes_cat:

Good luck with your project!

All the best,
Anna K