Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Trouble with mobile menu navigation nested three levels deep

At this site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/amv?preview=0f82ee03ca8c5fb039cc6b40049516b4 (live at: amv.webflow.io/test1) the navigation has 3 levels (VERBAND > KOMMISSIONEN > ...). On my iPhone I can not click the displayed links at the 3rd level... the are displayed correctly (e.g. KANTONALVORSTAND), but when I click them, a link from the 2nd level opens. Trying that on the mobile preview in webflow, everything works normal and as expected... :-?

Simon

Hi @Nine it looks like your links are working when I tested on iPhone 7+ in Safari without any issues. The dropdown elements close when you click a link which is causing that collapse as you click. Maybe make your links within your dropdown lists taller so that they are easy to click on when on a mobile device?

On my iPhone 7 the links on the 3rd level only works with a "force touch"... increasing space between the links does not help... there must be a problem elsewhere...

I removed the 3rd level because I found no way to make it work :disappointed_relieved:
Topic can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.