Trying to create photography gallery pages using CMS

Hi there! I am trying to setup a website to showcase my photography work. I am using the “Photography” template which has a lot of features I like.

What I am trying to achieve:

1. An Explore page, which has tabs for two categories, Portraits and Events, but want to have the ability to add new categories in future. (Screenshot 1 shows 4 default categories of the template )
  2. Within each category, I will have several projects or events, which I will also expand on in future.
  3. I want to be able to click on a project and have it take me to a gallery page for that project/event, which would display a variable number of photos of varying shapes and sizes with light box capability so that if someone clicks on a photo, it enlarges and they can then scroll through the images within that event.

HIs it possible to create this multi-column/varying image-size gallery within the CMS collections, and have it expandable able to add new projects etc?

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Paul Stevenson Photography

Hello,

1. There is no way to let the user filter CMS in webflow at the moment other than using tabs, you will need to add a CMS list to each Tab Pane and filter them, OR you might need to use custom code. This is the code library by Finsweet https://cmsdocs.webflow.io/

2. Use the Multi-image field in CMS to add photos to a project.
    Note: This photos can only be added on a CMS page

Hope, this is helpful.