Trying to link 3 buttons to 3 individual slides within a slider

I am desperately trying to link 3 buttons to 3 individual slides within a slider.
I need the gallery to display a slider for each gallery for 3 tiles at the bottom of screen.
I was thinking of putting a slider within a slider? is that possible.

http://inspiredinteriorsanddesign.webflow.io/gallery

and now there is this line of code at the top of the page and I have no idea why

.sqs-lightbox-overlay { background: white !important; opacity: 1 !important; }

Hi @lizharmer

and now there is this line of code at the top of the page and I have no idea why

can you check your custom code area? I see some CSS outside of the style tag

I am desperately trying to link 3 buttons to 3 individual slides within a slider.

here is one old post that I found. Is it possible to link to a specific slide in a slider? - #8 by bartekkustra - General - Forum | Webflow

also, have you tried putting a tabs widget on your website? then inside of each tab, putting a slider widget?

Thank you @PixelGeek that was the issue with the code at the top…fixed! thanks

Yeah I’ve already checked out that link but was very confused. not sure if you can even put a slider within a slider but I didnt think of using the tabs widget.

Ill give that a go.

Also @PixelGeek I connected my domain yesterday from netregistry but its still saying no DNS records found.

double check to make sure that your a-records are correct.

http://www.netregistry.com.au/support/creating-a-zone-records/

you don’t want to have any other a-records in there except for ours. if you want, contact their support team and ask them the following:

(1) How can I update my domain’s DNS settings?
(2) How can I add two ARecords to my domain? (23.235.33.229 and 104.156.81.229) Webflow branding - Webflow University Documentation
(3) How can I add one CNAME Record to my “www.” subdomain? (proxy.webflow.com)

:smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.