Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Trying to make auto open lightbox

Hello, I'm trying to make Auto open light box when open the site
also I'm trying to make something hide after a time is that possible in webflow ? thanks.

You can easily open a lightbox when the site loads.

Just apply a trigger "Load" on the actual lightbox, its "Initial Appearance" should be set to oppacity 0%, display: none. Then on load set its visibility to 100% and display block.

The other wish I think would need some javascript/jquery code.

You can set a delay in the interactions panel on an element for it to be hidden after a certain set time as follows:
Select an element, and set it's initial appearance to Block with 100% opacity, add a delay, then opacity to 0%, then display none :). Here are the steps in images. Let me know if you have any questions @Ibrahem_Al_Badareen smile

Thanks very much guys, You helped me so much smile But I still can't make auto open lightbox frowning

My pleasure smile Excited to see your implementation of these tactics. smile Feel free to tag me if you ever have a question. smile

Just follow what Daniel_Schultheiss gave, and you can do it or check the Interaction tutorial on webflow site.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.