Streaming live at 10am (PST)

[TUTORIAL] Full Multi Language Site - Easy to set-up and to use!

I worked on this for like a month for my site. But now being ready to publish, but it’s very buggy. Some parts just don’t translate even though the code was put in properly. And some only partly and sometimes the code shows on the published website.

Could someone help me figure this out please?

The solution that started this thread doesn’t handle objects within objects (links in rich text blocks for example). See my post above for another solution.

There’s not really any solution to having everything being displayed double. On potential work-around is to set one language-class to display: none while editing, and then remembering to set it back when publishing.

I can’t read your post above, it seems to be withdrawn.

The thing you said about display:none, is this something you are saying while I am working in the editor? Cause thats not what I am talking about. I am talking about codes showing up in the published site.

I’ve written an entire guide above. Post 50 in this thread.

This is the post in question.

Thank you very much for this article about language learning. to understand the language is the best technique. without understanding language, you cant achieve the goal. I want to share a complete language learning sites. Provide complete knowledge of all types of language learning and understanding.

Oh ! This was very informative. I am going to try this out :smile: