Streaming live at 10am (PST)

[TUTORIAL] Full Multi Language Site - Easy to set-up and to use!

Hi @kverseijden,

I’m not sure what you mean. Could you show me an example?

Weglot should detect all content present in the HTML page. If the content is inserted dynamically (like via Javascript), you might need to add the CSS class of the element in the “Dynamic elements” on your Weglot Project settings so that Weglot can detect the content.

Hi @jarnom,

Good question. We need to test it out. There is no reason why it shouldn’t work with the Ecommerce feature. The main thing we need to check is the dynamic content (as I explained earlier, Weglot might not detect part of it) but we can find a solution for that.

Unfortunately, Weglot doesn’t work with Top-level domain for the moment. Our integration is only available via subdomain.

Your product sounds great, probably a cheaper alternative to bablic. I’ll probably give it a try…
Maybe from a marketing / selling viewpoint you should show on your site what the visual editor looks like :slight_smile:
Because that’s what we’ll have to sell to our clients if the want good multilingual tools.

1 Like

Hey @pepperclip,

Thank you for your feedback! I completely agree with you. The Visual Editor is one of the favorite features of our customers. We’ll see how we can improve this.