[Tutorial] Get Instagram followers # in a Webflow project

Hey Webflowers :webflow_heart:
I just uploaded a new short tutorial using Integromat to get the followers number on any instagram account right to your Webflow project :smiley:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll test it out in a bit with my own site, thanks!

1 Like

Let me know how it goes :smiley:

Waauw nice tuturialā€¦ and how to view the last instagram image-post?
Or is it possible to view a certain number of images forvexample 6?
Thanls a lot to help me.
Karel

1 Like

Hey Karel,

I think that the JSON file from instagram lets you use anything. It is just a matter of knowing where to look in that JSON.

1 Like

thx @avivtech ā€¦ do you know also how to export data to an google sheet from a form out of radiobuttons?
Also to check if the answer to the question is correct or not and give it one point for exampleā€¦
Iā€™m teacher and looking to a system to store examination questions via webflowā€¦
for example Lottie radio icon - Mouse click (tap) - Webflow Interactions tutorial - YouTube

Integromat or Zapier are exactly what you need for that. Both are automation tools that can take almost any information from a Webflow form and put it almost anywhere you need (eg. a google sheets document)

1 Like

thanks I also found a way via mailchimpā€¦

but via zapier and integromat I need to find it outā€¦

@avivtech I get an error ā€œSource is not valid JSONā€. Itā€™s a clientā€™s instagram account and it is a public account.! Any idea whatā€™s happening?

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 9.33.06 PM|690x432

Hi @yourcadence,

I canā€™t guess what is going on in there :slight_smile:
Can you make a video detailing the 2 modules settings?

Hey,

Hereā€™s the video recording.

Not sure if that worked, hereā€™s a link to the video.

https://vimeo.com/541757166

Soā€¦
Unfortunately, Instagram / Facebook have changed the API and now this method does not work.
Sorry